Sold Salomon Forces Quest GTX 4D Boots UK 9.5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

XIX

Dec 3, 2017
East
Salomon Forces Quest 4D GTX Boots in Brown (Burro) size 9.5-brand new in box!

£130 inc delivery

Brand new and unused in box with packing. Purchased and didn’t go on trip they were purchased for so surplus to requirements. RRP is around £175 so get them at a good price. I’m 9.5 and they fit true to size and are very comfortable straight out of the box.

Official blurb below:

Features:
  • Precise Fit - Developed through research and experience in trail running, Sensifit ensures a snug, comfortable fit for every foot shape.
  • Stability- Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot on even the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue for all-trek comfort.
  • Secure Grip- Salomon's non-marking Contagrip® soles have a reverse chevron pattern that grips on wet, loose, hard or dry surfaces.
  • Nubuck Leather- Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability
  • GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear- Keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside.
  • Molded EVA- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability.
  • Protective Rubber Toe Cap- The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments.
  • OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup.
  • Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
  • Lace Locker

Attachments

• 74E71675-BF1A-48B0-B627-307F6FBDBAA1.jpeg
    74E71675-BF1A-48B0-B627-307F6FBDBAA1.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 21

XIX

Dec 3, 2017
East
Hi it’s an EU 44 as far as I can tell-let me check the box later to be sure
Many thanks,
Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE