Cheap Laplander saws

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Pentagon Direct have them in stock again at £15.95 delivered and I just got an email saying there's 10% off everything this weekend if you use the code EASTER10 at the checkout.

The codes valid from Friday 2nd to Monday 5th April

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Pentagon Direct have them in stock again at £15.95 delivered and I just got an email saying there's 10% off everything this weekend if you use the code EASTER10 at the checkout.

The codes valid from Friday 2nd to Monday 5th April

Those of us that paid £11:69 including delivery will be askance, though its still a good price for a Laplander!

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Yeah, they have gone up a bit in price at Pentagon but they're still cheap with the discount so I thought it was worth posting.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Yeah, they have gone up a bit in price at Pentagon but they're still cheap with the discount so I thought it was worth posting.

...though its still a good price for a Laplander!

Its well worth posting!
happy0034.gif

I was agreeing with you.
happy0054.gif

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Well worth posting, there a good tool, I've been using mine again today cutting some limbs off a lilac tree, end result some logs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE