2016 BushMoot - Early Bird

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All, dates and early bird information for the Moot next year (2016)

Early Bird discount available - Tickets

Full event dates
1st* - 13th August 2016
-
Book Here (* Monday 1st Aug is a free day for Full Members to set up and get settled in early)

2nd - 13th August 2016 - Book Here (Full event for Non Full Members)

Core days tickets
5th - 10th August 2016 - Book Here (Arrive Friday and set up, workshops 6-7th & 9-10th Trader day and Communal meal Monday 8th)

Day tickets
Day tickets are available - Book Here

Paid Meals
Friday 5th - Evening Meal - Book Here

Monday 8th - Breakfast- Book Here

To buy tickets for the 2016 BushMoot please go here - www.BushMoot.com

BushMoot tickets have an early bird discount until April 2016, please click on the link above to see ticket prices.

Remember to take advantage of the Early bird discount

Information about the Moot can be found here About the BushMoot

If you wish to talk to us about the BushMoot please use the online form available at the bottom of any page on BushMoot.com

If you have a ticket enquiry please email shop@bushcraftuk.com or use the contact form linked above.

GreenNomad

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2016
Hertfordshire
Looking to book tickets for the 6 day (core). How much longer will the early bird tickets be available? As they are still on the website.

Thanks,

Chris

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yes, they will be. Just find the set up beside the hall/toilet block building and ask for Tony or Shelly.

Have fun :D

M

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
How do the day tickets work, is it just access to the site for the day, or can you spend the night, and are these days outside of the core days?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
There are days outside the core days, called 'camping days'.
Tony's already down there but he is logging in on occasion, hopefully he'll see the posts in this thread and comment.
In the meantime this link is worth a read.
http://www.bushmoot.com/read-me/

You're a FM, if you turn up the Boss isn't going to turn you away :D

M

welshwoodsman

Jan 14, 2006
llanelli
I can only get the wknd off work so I can only camp Friday and Saturday night. Will I still have to pay full or can I pay by the night?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE