Cheap cook set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sensi5446

Forager
Jun 15, 2009
Manchester
I picked this up yesterday in town and was wondering if anyone has used/got one.
I was after a Trangia stove but when I saw this kit with a burner included for a tenner I thought I'd give it a go.

How different is the Trangia stove to the one you get with this set? as I've not use a trangia stove before.

cheers
Luke

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:)

budgie-diet-70.jpg

Cheep cook set

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Only thing you have to watch out for in the cheaper trangia copies is food sticking, especially if you are frying anything. If you are just using boil in the bag meals, soup, stew things like that though they are fine.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Only thing you have to watch out for in the cheaper trangia copies is food sticking, especially if you are frying anything. If you are just using boil in the bag meals, soup, stew things like that though they are fine.

'Real' Trangia aluminium lids don't fry well either Asa but the pots cook very well, young Padawan, your have so much to learn about a Trangia;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE