cheap £1 dry bags at halfords

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I reserved two at Cambridge when the post went up. They had 11 in stock. Just popped in to get them and they haven't got any! The guy was also trying to find 60 gas canisters that were showing as in stock. Dread to think what Halfords stock loss figure is!

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Nawt for 25 miles here either. Probably only ever had a handful in. Same as their torches recently.

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
All gone near me. They look similar to the ones they sell in asda which are 3 for £5 and far from water tight. Be interested to hear if these are any good. Although for £1 I guess they'll be useful for something even if they're not quite waterproof

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
All gone near me. They look similar to the ones they sell in asda which are 3 for £5 and far from water tight. Be interested to hear if these are any good. Although for £1 I guess they'll be useful for something even if they're not quite waterproof

Yea i have the asda ones, They have been relegated to storing gear in the house where the weight and lack of water resistance doesnt affect me lol.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Reserved and collected two packs from Cribbs Causeway in Bristol, I also saw several people picking them up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE