For Sale Charity Sale; Scottish Crannog Centre

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Tengu

Full Member
Jan 10, 2006
14,366
2,455
53
Wiltshire
I am helping plan a Forest Garden so we need some plants!

Luckily here is the soft fruit capital! So, plenty of bushes that like the climate. (Its quite mild) We also have some apples/pear/plum trees already.

So, capital raising.

And I didnt bring much I can spare with me.

IMG_7343.JPG

IMG_7340.JPG

Three phallic items; found in a box of old candles...but I am pretty sure they are not candles...

Anyhow, make me an offer on them.

I will find other items; Im going to make some Greenland wax if anyones interested. Also possibly sheaths for Laplanders. (Since I have one might as well use it
 
I have no idea; I think they might be more useful to me in the sale.

Im surprised no one snapped up the book.
 
Tempted by the cigars but I suspect they’ll be well dried and past it, as for the book, I’m pretty sure I sent a copy to Oxfam Books- one of my late mother’s, she had over 100 cookbooks and only so many could I keep.:(
 
I’m afraid I will still pass, I have a bit of a stockpile (for me, maybe 6 or 7), I only infrequently smoke one and have had these for at least 18 months. It’s good that they’ve been kept air tight though. :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE