Cegga / BR Axes - 5th (and possibly final) Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No problem guys - incoming PMs

Thats it - ALL SOLD

BRs
Huon 1 (e-mail confirmed)
SSkyy 1 (e-mail confirmed)
John C 1 (e-mail confirmed)
AndyW 1 (e-mail confirmed)
Bardster 1 (e-mail confirmed)
Mayfly 1 (e-mail confirmed)
Seany Boy 1 (e-mail confirmed)
Robin Wood 2 (e-mail confirmed)
Heath 1
2 on LSG (2 e-mail confirmed)
Shewie 1 (e-mail confirmed)
Angus Og 1 (e-mail confirmed)
Greg 1 (e-mail confirmed)
JFW 1 (e-mail confirmed)
Celt Ginger 1 (e-mail confirmed)

Mirius 1 Mini (e-mail confirmed)

Red

ALL GONE

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Red

Would it be at all possible to get in packaged in a non-axe shaped parcel, there`s a fair chance the wife might suss it out otherwise :lmao:

Rich

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Guys, just about everyone has now paid so, sadly theres no "backup list". Its only fair to note too that, this is the last of the heads that Cegga forged when we designed the BR Hunter and we have another project I would like to focus on so.... in best cartoon voice.....

"Thats all Folks.............."

Red

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks for sorting the last few Red, I should have resisted really being Chrimbo and all that, but a price like that cannot be ignored easily.

Rich

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Guys, just about everyone has now paid so, sadly theres no "backup list". Its only fair to note too that, this is the last of the heads that Cegga forged when we designed the BR Hunter and we have another project I would like to focus on so.... in best cartoon voice.....

"Thats all Folks.............."

Red
Hi!!
And thanks all out there for buying the axe .I hope you like it when you get it to :rolleyes:
otherwise send me a mail :You_Rock_
Red are almost rigth it is not the last one I have some more forged ( ca 20 forge axe left ) but no time to grind them for some time now .I have to put my time on the new axe,s that Red and I will make together and he and me want it to be real good so it will have to get all my time now :lmao:
I will post the axes on monday so you have them before christmas I hope.
:thanks: and happy christmas to you .
Cegga

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Oops - thought that was all - there you go then - there may well be another batch when Cegga has a bit more time - that'll make a few people happy :)

I think you msut be forging extras in your sleep there mate :) There was only about fifty when we started - maybe they breed (or maybe you didn't want me to worry when you told me you had forged a lot and I didn't know if we would sell them all :eek:)

Either way I don't believe now there will be too much difficulty shifting a few more when the time comes ;)

Red

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Oops - thought that was all - there you go then - there may well be another batch when Cegga has a bit more time - that'll make a few people happy :)

I think you msut be forging extras in your sleep there mate :) There was only about fifty when we started - maybe they breed (or maybe you didn't want me to worry when you told me you had forged a lot and I didn't know if we would sell them all :eek:)

Either way I don't believe now there will be too much difficulty shifting a few more when the time comes ;)

Red

I did some more during this tripp :D
Cegga

F

FalNovice

Well I made it. Am I too late?
I would love one of these.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE