catapult . hand carved buffalohorn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
SOLD

as you can see from the pictures this is one fine catty,beutifull grain on it too , this one come complete with VERY STRONG rubbers and should be handled with caution,this is a serious hunting catty and NOT a toy!:

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

i made this one this morning and is a copy of one i saw at a gamefair this year that was selling for £65.00!!

ASKING £25.00 ONO .

I am advertising this on other sites ,first come first serve.

payment by paypal or cash by registered post.

thanks for looking.

spiritofold

Banned
May 7, 2004
Winchester
www.spiritofold.co.uk
What sort of wood do you use, im just interested, i wont take your business away :)
PM the answer if you want.... Its a top notch piece of work. I dont think anything could be improved on that catapult. Lovely finish to it.

Andy >>>>>----------------------------------<>

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That one's buffalo horn Andy - I had one of Fishfish's in walnut and antler - it was a work of art for the ten minutes I owned it (too many coveted it so fishfish is making me another) :D

They really are great - as in all such things its not so much the materials but the skill in execution - fishy's ones are really nicely finished. I'll do a review when I get to keep (by hiding it from covetous glances) :D

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE