Sold Hand Forged Finnish Puukko Knives and Blades.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
  1. I have for sale four Finnish Puukko Knives and Blades.
    From the left a Puronvarsi 100mm blade with a 110mm curly birch handle. It comes with a Woodlore sheath designed for the Mora. It's home made and as such I'm only asking for my material costs. I am offering it up as materials only. However it has been used and makes a great carving knife. £65.00 + £3.95 p&p.
    The Polar blade birch bark/reindeer antler handled Puukko comes with a reindeer leather sheath. It's the same as the Puronvarsi. It's home made. Again it's been used and I think it's a good knife. £55 + £3.95 p&p.
    This is a Vikstrom blade, 65mm long with a curly birch handle. Hard to come by now. Brisa in Finland have stopped selling them. It has a minor knick in the blade which will easily come out with sharpening. It comes with a homemade pine sheath liner, leather to make a sheath and parts to make a danger. £45 plus £3.95 p&p.
    The last one is a Marttiini Lynx Puukko. Sold by Woodlore. The fish tail has been trimmed from sheath and the twisted belt loop shortened to clip to a carabiner. It's the knives only downfall. A great knife for £55. I'm selling for £25 plus £3.95 p&p.

All the knives have been used and sharpened, and have had the spine filed to use with a fire flash. PayPal only for payment. Please feel free to ask any questions.
    index.php

Reactions: Limaed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE