Casting for a Naked Survival Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
We all know what we would be in for....and have more sense!
Only an exhibitionist clueless fool would take this on.
Offer me double and it's still a big fat NO!
I'm worth much more than their measly offering to even start, let alone finish.
offer you ten million and you would still turn it down no doubt

offer me all the money in the world and it is still no from me

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
offer you ten million and you would still turn it down no doubt

offer me all the money in the world and it is still no from me
I dunno....
Ten Million is an awful lot of money... now I'm tempted, I'd be debt free, I could afford to buy a military truck turn it into a camper and wave farewell to normal living! Hahaha!

I remember somewhat enjoying Bear Grylls the island programs a few years ago, but then I felt it was a little less scripted reality TV and they tended to have people who were willing to sensibly try... I really have no interest in the TV shows where they purposely try and pick conflicting characters for that added "drama"... this show seems to be after the sort of 'controversial' tag and it bores me.

I enjoy youtubers such as Haze outdoors, Simon a bloke in the woods etc etc.. I'd enjoy gawping at the TV if it was something like plopping a group of those guys on an island with a few bits of kit and seeing how it goes...but then I equally enjoy the relaxed nature of most of their videos..

With work and other past times I rarely watch TV, but I've noticed on the rare occasions that I do that nudity is deemed to be necessary at every opportunity...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE