Casting for a Naked Survival Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I could do alone, but nekked and on TV? No way!
Daftest idea going! They will all be hypathermic on the first night!
Stupid, anything for a buck, and to tittilate the lecherous. Sell your dignity with no guarantee of a payout.
I won't be watching...I don't have a TV. :)

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Already been done in the US.

During midge season, all sorts of insects- no thanks.
Will this be based in the UK? I wouldnt imagine there's a lot of choice for uninhabited land, or risk of a hiker coming past

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I could do alone, but nekked and on TV? No way!
Daftest idea going! They will all be hypathermic on the first night!
Stupid, anything for a buck, and to tittilate the lecherous. Sell your dignity with no guarantee of a payout.
I won't be watching...I don't have a TV. :)
Anything for a what.??

Reactions: Macaroon

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am so glad to see that this is being produced. I had long wondered what television executives would think up to entice more viewers when Ray teaching real skills lost its interest, when Bear being Action Man failed to thrill, or when groups working together to survive with only stone age tools gets a bit old. When its time to abandon self-filmed reality isolation TV, when shaky-cam cryptid hunting ceases to capture audiences and when contestants on Big Brother and Love Island cannot be ridiculed or ogled enough because they wear too many clothes.....I need wonder no longer!!

With quality programs like this in the pipeline I shall really have to re-think not having a TV license (or TV signal).

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Film extras get around a hundred quid a day, so these folks are expected to participate as 'stars' yet three of them will end up with nothing ? and 5K is hardly a 'prize'.

To be honest I think I feel sorry for the participants, the thought of being so vulnerable to every biting insect out there, every scratch and scrape, thorn and edge, is just a misery in the making. Let alone trying to sleep like that.

Takes the 'chill out asap' adage to a new level though :)

Ah, not my cup of tea, but I hope those who do participate have fun and don't just feel exploited.

M

Reactions: beachlover

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
They were reaching out to various bushcraft / wild camping groups on Facebook to push this a while back and the general response was similar to the responses given on here so far.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
We all know what we would be in for....and have more sense!
Only an exhibitionist clueless fool would take this on.
Offer me double and it's still a big fat NO!
I'm worth much more than their measly offering to even start, let alone finish.

Reactions: beachlover

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE