Carving a garden gnome!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
JOJO,
take all of this with a shovel of salt mate, youve certainly picked an unusual project, hence the banter, makes a refeshing change from all the usual bushy stuff though. a carving skill is just that... whatever your choice, look forward to the next phase :)

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Hehe! I don't intend to worry about it! He's a prezzie for someone, so he won't be scary....but never underestimate the magic power of Gnomes...Ya never know, they may take their revenge on you sometimes! Besides, this one's wood, so he will have a higher Magic IQ!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ahaaaaaaa but you don't actually know that that garden gnome is actually a psychopath or really is as harmless as he looks and as dangerous as a lamb. However with a woodspirit you're left in no doubt.

Thinking about it, the same could be said about John Fenna

:lmao:
Be afraid - very afraid...
I will mobilise the "wee men of beards" to teach you a lesson (cue evil laughter on rising volume and reverb)...
The only problem I can see with a carved wooden Gnome is that he will have difficulty finding a mate as mixed marriges are fround on by Gnomes - you never see even a plaster Gnome wed to a chavvy concrete Gnome ... I think there is some sort of ruling by the Marble Council.
Mind you wooden Gnomes are well known for their musical ability so there is some recompense for them...
The little beggars like the indoor life and can live to an imense age - these two are ecconomic migrants from Germany and are even older than I am ... they enjoy a variety of literature but do not like being dusted....
DSCF6458.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE