Canvas Tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
3m x 3m Cotton Canvas Tarps

Available in Brown, Beige or Light Olive

Premium Quality Ten Cate KD-38 Cotton Canvas

280 gsm

tarps1a.jpg
(click for bigger)

19 tie-outs disposed thus;

3x3tieouts.jpg

Weght 3.1kg

£99.00, fully inclusive, to a UK address.

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
These look very nice, did you make any/ many changes to the one featured in your old YouTube video?

Could you please tell me whether these tarps have been weatherproofed/ treated in any way?

Many thanks

Steve

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
These look very nice, did you make any/ many changes to the one featured in your old YouTube video?

Which video is that; do you have a link, please?

Could you please tell me whether these tarps have been weatherproofed/ treated in any way?

Not by me, although the canvas is treated for water-repellancy during manufacture. They may leak a little the first time or two they get wet, but after that they don't need any further treatment IMO.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I can vouch that these are going to be great tarps, I'm tempted myself even though I've already got a good few 3x3mt tarps, Ian made a 4.5x4.5 for me earlier this year and it's brilliant goodjob these will be heavier but they'll also be bomb proof compared to most tarps.

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Last edited:
Ian

Great job there, very nice looking tarps. Do you have limited stock or can you make them anytime? Would love one in brown or sand but funds dictate early 2015 for any spare cash for my pocket money :) so wondering if I may be able to get one next year?

A tarp with style!

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I make them to order. It takes a few days to get the canvas in and and any variations to the standard item can be sorted before I start sewing. There's currently about a 10 day lead time on them but if I can get them done sooner, I will.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE