Canvas Tarps, 3m x 3m

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
3m x 3m tarps in brown or dark olive 280gsm cotton tent canvas.
Treated for water- & rot-resistance by the manufacturer.

19 tie-outs in the configuration shown.

Supplied in same fabric drawstring bag

£99 fully inclusive to a mainland UK address if ordered before midnight, 01 January, 2017

Lead time currently about 3 weeks.

Brown3x3b.jpg BrDkOl2.jpg Basic3x3tieouts.jpg

RichardJackson

Forager
Jul 7, 2011
Beccles
Hi mate. What material are the tieouts and how are they attached? Are they reinforced and how? Pics would be great ta.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
The tieouts are generally 20mm polypropylene (or polyester when I can find it) webbing. The corner and side tieouts are sewn onto the outside of the tarp and through a reinforcement patch of similar fabric on the inside of the tarp. The seam tieouts have no dedicated reinforcement but are sewn through 4 thicknesses of canvas which form a flat felled seam made broad enough to comfortably accomodate the width of the webbing. Where mid-panel tieouts are required they are reinforced on the inside with a doubler patch of similar fabric

Corner tieouts
CornerTieout.jpg

Side tieouts
SideTieout.jpg

Seam tieouts
SeamTieout.jpg

Mid-panel doubler (the green spot)
Chis35x3Loue_a.jpg

Last edited:

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
I thought I could make one of these myself and save a few £'s so I quickly priced up the material and that alone was about £80!!!! A cracking price bilmo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE