Canvas Tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I'd class it as medium weight. 280 g/m² is about 8½ oz/yd². It makes a robust tarp without being cripplingly heavy.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Ian,

What would a 4 x 4 one be with a 6 additional tie outs so like a full grid layout?

Many Thanks

Richard

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
I'm pretty sure my olive one is a awaiting my collection at the delivery depot, as I was unable to stay in. Going to collect tonight :D

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Collected it tonight, and I'm extremely impressed. What a tarp ! Absolutely nuclear bomb proof. I've not used a canvas tarp before, and I'm really looking forward to be able to light a fire without the fear of burning a hole in my tarp. Many thanks bilmo.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Collected it tonight, and I'm extremely impressed. What a tarp ! Absolutely nuclear bomb proof. I've not used a canvas tarp before, and I'm really looking forward to be able to light a fire without the fear of burning a hole in my tarp. Many thanks bilmo.

Good stuff, I'm in the queue for a brown one, looking forward to getting it smokey :)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
5d66df3c583529155bed6e51ce36f292.jpg

Cracking tarps and very good customer service and communication. Top chap to deal with. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE