Canvas (Hemp?) Rucksack-Recommendations needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
I currently use a Karrimor Sprite 10 rucksack for short hiking trips but just love the more tradtional canvas backpacks. Can anyone recommend any UK based websites where they sell a decent selection and different styles to chose from please? Something in Olive green would be ideal with plenty of internal and external pockets and pretty much the same size as the Karrimor mentioned above. I would like to see as wide a variety as possible before making a decision so any pointers would be very helpful thanks.

I need to go out for a while now and so might not be able to respond until a little later. Thanks in advance.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Not sure if it is canvas, but the German army mountain pack Waylands Review is very good, and quite affordable, one internal pocket and two external in addition to the main bag. Sold at various places, expect to pay around £15.

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
german moutain rucksack i have had a couple that spanned over 20 years between them used for work and play i loved the older one of the two with leather straps the best
also at the moment i have 2 norwegian army rucks and a sedish army ruck aswell the norwegian ones are just great although are about 50 to 60 ltrs in size

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE