Canvas anorak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Yes I've handled them, but no I don't own one. That's a US Army smock, by the way. It's tough, hardwearing, but still not as good as Ventile. But for the price.....you really can't go wrong. They have them at my local surplus store which is where I tried them on. But sadly, all the ones in the store are camo and I'm not a big fan of playing at being Rambo.

Adam

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
rik_uk3 said:
About half way down the page, canvas anorak for £30

http://www.whipperleys.co.uk/acatalog/waterproof_nbc_suit_trousers_jacket_workwear.html#a422

Anyone tried them?

No, but I know a man who has :eek: ........ post #7 by Steve Andrews.

Steve Andrews said:
They're pants. I ordered a black one but sent it back. The page says cotton but they are polyester/cotton. The velcro tabs on the cuffs go the wrong way too. (Like the arms are on the wrong side)

It is a bit confusing, says on your linked website that its canvas but then in the detail it says it polycotton?!?

I ended up going for a Titan Smock.

Very basic as you will see from the photos. But made of heavy duty cotton and at only £15 you don't mind trashing it!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
addyb said:
Yes I've handled them, but no I don't own one. That's a US Army smock, by the way. It's tough, hardwearing, but still not as good as Ventile. But for the price.....you really can't go wrong. They have them at my local surplus store which is where I tried them on. But sadly, all the ones in the store are camo and I'm not a big fan of playing at being Rambo.

Adam

I'll get one for my lad, at that price its worth a go

PS, Rambo never wore camo gear ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE