Canoeing in Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
INTRODUCTION:

The Bushcraft UK, Canoeing Scotland Expedition is a 7 day course led by uk guides/instructors. The course is a "no frills" low cost opportunity for members of the Bushcraft UK community to experience top of the range instruction in gorgeous Scotland.

During the course students will be expected to participate in routine tasks around the camp such as firewood collection, cooking and general camp duties.

The closing deadline for this Expedition is 10th May, we have to have it booked up by then or we will lose this opportunity.

COURSE DETAILS:

Course provider: Bushcraft Expeditions.
Maximum numbers: 14
Minimum age: 18 (17 if accompanied by an adult)
Date of Exped - 3rd - 9th October 2010
RV time TBA on the 3rd - Inverness airport
Drop off for travel home TBA on the 9th at Inverness airport
Accommodation: Attendees provide tents, sleeping bags etc.
Cost: £550

More information will be posted soon

As with all the Expeds and courses they're number dependent, if we get the numbers they go ahead, if we don't they'll get moved to another time slot.

This exped is fully inclusive: All canoe kit, meals, Instruction, local transfers etc (you provide your shelter and sleeping kit)

:canoe:

Last edited:

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm in Boss.

Depending on work (by then - as I hope to graduate from uni in August :D) ... Was planning to go to Scotland anyway, maybe I can stretch my stay :D

Hmmm how's Scotland like in September / Oktober? ... Must start a thread about that someday :D

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
or if your hard as nails -40c and in your swim trunks....:lmao:aint the weather you should worry about, at that time of year, its good cause the dreaded midgies are on their way out.....goodjob

colin

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
Although i have canoed in the past, many years ago in Canada on a four day expedition, i have not done any since then (about 25 years).

So would i as a beginner be allowed to attend this or will it be for experienced paddlers only?

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Sounds interesting, I wonder if Katy will mind postponing our wedding by a couple of days?

Maybe not, I think I'll just let this one slip.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE