Candle Lantern Case in Leather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erro Telcontar

Forager
Mar 23, 2012
Sheffield
I've just finished making a sheath for my candle lantern out of some recycled leather i cut from an old messenger bag.

I've used the lantern for a while and i've been conscious of breaking it so i finally got round to making a case. I've even gone to the effort of putting a piece of foam in the bottom so when the lantern, which is inverted when inserted, is protected from bumps. Putting it in upside down will also let me hang it from a ridgeline under the tarp in the case, as the chain and hook are free. this way i can keep the lantern and case together until needed.
photo-1.jpgphoto-2.jpg

Erro Telcontar

Forager
Mar 23, 2012
Sheffield
Cheers hamish, I was admiring your work earlier. I used futhark for the script, it's says "Earendil" the fictional king with the morning star in his crown.

Thanks for all the comments folks, i think that's one of the great things about this forum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE