CANCELLED [August 29th-31st] Stead Hall Wood (Between Otley and Ikley)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I'm really sorry guys but I may have to pullout/cancel this meet as something has come up that might need my priority :(

I should know later this afternoon if I can still make it, keep an eye on thread. Sorry for such short notice :(
 
Really sorry guys but I am indeed going to have to cancel Augusts meet as I cant afford to be away over weekend now. Got a problem that takes priority so unfortunately I cant make it. I'll get date up for September once it's arranged.

Once again my apologies for such short notice :(
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE