Canadian Kodiak is Grizzly2k1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 14, 2011
Canada
Hey all, after having posted a few threads I've decided to stick around on this forum. There seems to be a lot of information here and the group seems relatively friendly....which is unusual for a forum :)

As the title states, I used to be Grizzly2k1 but changed my name to Canadian Kodiak. I'm not going to tell you my age...because I hate getting old. But I'm from Canada and have been an outdoorsman all my life. Over the last 7 years or so I've been practicing the art of Bushcraft and survival which has taken my obsession of the outdoors to a new level.

I'm currently working on acquiring a piece of property so I can build a proper off-grid cabin in the middle of nowhere. My dream is to live like a true bushman.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Don't know whether to say "welcome" or "welcomw back" but either way I'm glad you're here. Good luck with your cabin.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Welcome back!

Re wanting to live like a Bushman, I think you'll feel a mite chilly wandering the Canadian wilds in a loincloth:)

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi welcome back

Remember age is relative, you are as old as you feel, form a 44 year old that has only just got into the bushcraft life and about to get his first Canoe, I envy the views you will have seen and man what a back yard to have to play in.

Regards Rum

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE