Can someone in words of one syllable explain Ebooks to me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BJJJ

Native
Sep 3, 2010
North Shropshire
If you're not sure you will like them I would go with Eric_methven's suggestion and download the free app from amazon. You can then try the free books from amazon on your pc. If you do find you like the format you can get a kindle and when you register it the free books you have already will transfer to your kindle.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
First of all I should say that I'm a book person, I love them and have a good amount covering a wide range of subjects.
I like the feel of books, the smell of them the weight in my handWasn't at all blown away by the idea of Kindles but...

I've recently borrowed one off a mate, its not bad at all. I put a PDF file from the computer on it but I couldn't zoom in on it. I assume that can be sorted somehow.
The E books however were easy to use and worked well.

Generally I found it easy to use, way thinner than a decent book and the thing holds a lot of info.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE