Old Newbie from the land of the magic fire tree

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ackley Abe

Dec 2, 2021
St Albert, Alberta
Hi guys. Been in bush camping for at least 50 years now. So not a young guy. Live in St Albert, Alberta, suburb of Edmonton. Hunting and shooting have been a lifetime passion along with what everyone now calls Bushcrafting". Good name and easier to say than camping and camp skills.
Avid knife, firearms, and axe collector.
Do enjoy the no B.S. vids of Rob Evans. You can tell the real ones from the "Look at me, I invented everything bushcraft" you-tubers
Found the site while back and thought it would be a good idea to join, even though I may not understand half of what you guys are saying (Especially the Welsh). My heritage is half Welsh, so I believe that I have an birth-right to pick on them.

Of course Canada and the U.K do have a lot in common, we're just sepperated by a common language.

k... I think I covered most of the questions were suggested in the initial intro so..

Look forward to seeing the content here.

Keep your blades sharp

Ackley Abe

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
Hi guys. Been in bush camping for at least 50 years now. So not a young guy. Live in St Albert, Alberta, suburb of Edmonton. Hunting and shooting have been a lifetime passion along with what everyone now calls Bushcrafting". Good name and easier to say than camping and camp skills.
Avid knife, firearms, and axe collector.
Do enjoy the no B.S. vids of Rob Evans. You can tell the real ones from the "Look at me, I invented everything bushcraft" you-tubers
Found the site while back and thought it would be a good idea to join, even though I may not understand half of what you guys are saying (Especially the Welsh). My heritage is half Welsh, so I believe that I have an birth-right to pick on them.

Of course Canada and the U.K do have a lot in common, we're just sepperated by a common language.

k... I think I covered most of the questions were suggested in the initial intro so..

Look forward to seeing the content here.

Keep your blades sharp

Ackley Abe
My mate Dave lives in Edmonton, maybe you know him

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE