Can I ask a favour

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Near Clay Cross its a plantation wood I hoping to get it back to a Native British woodland like it was back in the 60's before it was cut down and the Larch was planted.
There is some native tree's in there but people don't understand when I cut a Oak tree down that I'm saving the one at the side of it about two foot away so they both don't die

Matt

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Near Clay Cross its a plantation wood I hoping to get it back to a Native British woodland like it was back in the 60's before it was cut down and the Larch was planted.
There is some native tree's in there but people don't understand when I cut a Oak tree down that I'm saving the one at the side of it about two foot away so they both don't die

Matt

Went to school at Tupton and Cubs in Clay Cross a long long long time ago. My dads a member of Clay Cross Rotary..

anyhow. Next time I visit the parent may pay a visit...

cybercurly

Jun 12, 2013
basingstoke
Liked...

Matt, are you blogging your progress anywhere apart from Facebook? I'd be interested in your 'journey', especially your efforts to restore native habitats.

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE