Can anyone recommend a good uk supplier of MWC watches?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
i got mine from exexsec on ebay. very quick service. pants after care. watch was sh*te also. i got a mechanical wind w10. lovely styling. just not as good as something else more civvy like for the same money.

TREETOP

Forager
Mar 29, 2010
Here wishing i was out there
try meanandgreen.com
might have what you are after an dpretty quick turn around between order and delivery.
usual disclaimer no connection apart from spending hard earnt cash there

Cheers i've been i that shop many times when i lived down that way, If it's the same guy i've dealt with in the past i should be a great service! i'll have a look cheers

TREETOP

Forager
Mar 29, 2010
Here wishing i was out there
i got mine from exexsec on ebay. very quick service. pants after care. watch was sh*te also. i got a mechanical wind w10. lovely styling. just not as good as something else more civvy like for the same money.

i'm just going to stick with a quartz one as i can't be bothered to get it serviced every year, Thanks i'll check them out on ebay

millie-mail

Forager
Apr 9, 2011
Oxfordshire
Hi all, I realise I'm new here and some of you have already bought your watch but please research the CWC v MWC situation. All the info is out there. One is swiss made to an exacting military spec. the other.......isn't. I have been a watch collector/appreciator for years. If £90ish is too much to spend on a new watch then I would recommend an ebay 2nd hand forces issued CWC G10. Therein lies another problem, yes, they are actually faking a £90 watch. Beware!
If you are prepared to pay £90 for the CWC G10 then you must consider the Precista PRS10 from timefactors.com (no affiliation apart from being a very happy multiple purchase customer). 100m W.R. and 10 year battery along with a 2 year warranty in the uk, are useful upgrades in the real world.

I own a CWC quartz G10 and a Precista PRS10, both are good.

Dave.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE