Camp knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
I happen to like its rustic charm and it looks like a good user may not be a spoon carving knife or an alrounder.

I would give comments as to how I think you could do better if I though it was appropriate unlike some who seem to think all comments should be good or not at all.:swordfigh

What size is it and what is its intended use?

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
I like this knife its pleasing to the eye, has flowing lines and to me appears to be a cross between a lekku and a nessmuk.
the thing is what is good in a knife is all amatter of personal preferance.
if the knife feels good to you, your happy to use it, then what other people think is irrelivent.
I would happily make a knife of this design.:You_Rock_

forginhill

Settler
Dec 3, 2006
The Desert
I personally favor the design. It looks like a cross between a nessmuk and an e-nep, two well-proven designs. The handle looks perfect to me, comfortable and stylish too. I have a soft spot for recycled materials. And I like the texture on the blade. I give it high marks.

Todd

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
I like this knife, it makes me want to have a swing and a chop at some willow or some other copice tree, I like the similarity to an eastern blade and I will be having a go at making something similar in a bit. The dye on the sheath is good, it follows the lines of the dead straight grain in the handle quite well and gives it a sort of balance. The blade well, the finish on that is great, I really like the unkempt natural forged look.

I like it.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE