Caldera cone clone.....

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Okay dokey. :eek: Ive shared tents with people like you....:bluThinki:surrender:

Trail designs state you can only use the Ti version as a wood burner. Has anyone used the alu version, as a wood burner?

While not actually a Caldera, one of your compatriots shows how to make a very effective, easy, clone:

Thanks for the link PDA1

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
Has anyone mentioned the caldera clone thread that has been running for a couple of years on OM? There was some interesting guff in between the usual nonsense of that terrible website... If you want a link I'll post one but i am loathed to draw folk away from here :D

Evening, Dave. :eek:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi S. :)

Yes, I've seen the captain paranoia link. I'm no engineer but hopefully I'll get it to work by reading through the gazillion pages or so.

ebt.

Nomad
Mar 20, 2012
Brighton, UK
Okay dokey. :eek: Ive shared tents with people like you....:bluThinki:surrender:

Trail designs state you can only use the Ti version as a wood burner. Has anyone used the alu version, as a wood burner?

mwuhhahahaaaa, think of it as environmentally friendly heating. The worst bit is dal is so tasty/easy to make.... and so lethal.

I wouldnt risk alu with a wood fire, it'll buckle at least, and might even risk a burn through on thin stuff.

The OM thread was pretty informative, but a lot of wading through ****e to find the brass ;)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Does anyone no exactly how you go about printing this off from Ghostscript? I've been searching all afternoon with no joy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE