bushmoot workshops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
if i wanted to run my cowboys storys workshop again for the wipper snappers of the bushmoot attendees who do i need to inform and are there any rules i may need to take in to consideration if i was to include water guns into said workshop

drew

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
You've informed me now so don't worry about it, we can put a notice on the boards at the Moot so parents are aware, I can't see there being a problem though, sounds like it's going to be fun goodjob

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Cool and thanks tony and is there anyway we can let people know if they have kids
That want in on my workshop that they require a water gun to join in and must be over six years of agedue to any young arnt to adaptable to the idea of a out and out water fight

Last edited:

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Drew, parents should be able to pop in to Bridgend and pick up something suitable. Otherwise you could save up all your empty washing up liquid bottles and let the kids use those.

It's also a lot more fun if you load the water guns up with water and red food colouring.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE