BushMoot - putting Names to Faces????

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Not long been back from the Moot - knackered :eek:
I had a really great time, it was a big shame I could'nt have been there for the whole event -always next year :D
Any way, it was great to meet so many new people, and although I would recognise many of those I met again - I don't have a clue what your user names are.
If you were in the Camp Cookery demonstration, could you identify yourselves, I knew a couple of you from other courses/moots, but I did'nt get anyones user names and thought it would be good to know who I'm speaking to.
Neil

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Damn! You were there? I asked Leon to point you out. Guess he was suffering in bed too much!

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I arrived in the small wee hours of monday morning - all was dark and quiet.
I was amazed in the morning with how many people we there, it was great. It would be even better if I could put user names to faces.
Neil

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Well I came along to you cooking workshop for a short while (I'd not made it on any of the plant walks so I was a I'll equipped for foraging :eek: Must try harder on my plant lore).

We briefly chatted in regards to you handywork and home made kit, which is superb by the way, Beamdune was there also (the dark haired young lady).

Sorry I didn't get chance to stick around to further pick your brains, I had to head back up home :(

Hope the damper turned out well.

It was good to meet you.

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
Neil1 said:
I don't have a clue what your user names are.
If you were in the Camp Cookery demonstration, could you identify yourselves, I knew a couple of you from other courses/moots, but I did'nt get anyones user names and thought it would be good to know who I'm speaking to.
Neil

Wenie's easy to spot - she's the one scaring off the wildlife with her hair... :rolleyes:

Wenie said:
Here's me (with funny coloured hair) and havingagiraffe trying not to laugh while proving that, contrary to popular belief, there's actually plenty of legroom in the back of a 90. :lmao:
huh7bk.jpg

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Jon - Noodles on the menu again! sorry mate, next time I know your coming for lunch I'll put something else on the menu!
Great to see you again mate.
Bear - you could have handed the scotch round! ;)
Neil

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
I know, and I feel deeply ashamed. :p It went to a good home though :1244:

Next time mate.

Oh, and I identified the fungus when I got home. It was the common crumble cap, edible, but as you said, not really worth cooking.

Cheers bud. :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE