BushMoot Projects.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Anyone got projects they will be working on this year?

Craft-Camp-at-the-Steam-Tent-Co-operative-XX.jpg

I've got a couple of small leatherwork jobs to do, a bit of barge ware painting and probably some repairs and maintenance as things haven't been unpacked for almost two years.

Craft-Camp-at-the-Steam-Tent-Co-operative-III.jpg

We are hoping to recreate the informal "Craft Jam" that we had going on at the 2018 BushMoot where people just gathered in our camp to work on their own little projects. This is something we have encouraged in our own Steam Tent Co-operative camps where most of these pictures were taken.

Craft-Camp-at-the-Steam-Tent-Co-operative-VII.jpg

Look out for us on site and come and join us if you like. It's all very casual but a great way to share and pick up new skills. Putting the Craft back into Bushcrafting.

Baker-Tent-I.jpg

Look out for the Raven banner and the Texan Lone star flag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brizzlebush

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I will bring my leather kit, I am hoping to get some Jacobean crewel work done...and I'm planning on experimenting with Craggan ware, a very simple form of pottery from the Scottish islands.

All are welcome to join me

Reactions: nigelp

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Im doing some Celtic art seeing as there is a collection behind Methyr Mawr church.

if anyone wants to join in, can they bring a compass? I only have a couple.

(a ruler or straight edge and pencil might be handy)

I have plenty of paper

Reactions: nigelp and Wayland

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE