BushMoot 2015 Dates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Spot on, i'll get to a one of the meeting gatherings at some point and meet everyone, i'm too much of a solo venturer n get an idea in my head and run with it, for so many years i used to try and muster others and end up not going as everyone dropped out and then one day i just thought sod it i am going by myself and i've never looked back

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Cool Job, I see that you're doing the Wild Food Forage and cooking with Robin, that's going to be great, spread the word, it would be good to get more people on it...

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I am very much looking forward to this - i think I'll go and pack my rucksack right now! Oh, hang on, I'm going on a primitive living week before then! Better pack my rucksack for that instead, either way I'm packing my rucksack! hurrah.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Well here we are at packing weekend.
Don't know about you guys but I have been busting my nuts at work this last week to clear the decks for next week off. I have one more insane day on Monday then see you all Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
Rucksac packed.
Loue rolled up.
Food purchased - except for fresh stuff which gets bought on Monday.
First day wood bagged.
Craft projects mulled and finally identified.
Directions printed out.
Weather forecast ignored.
Books tied into a bundle like going to school.
Biscuits taken out of ATM, sorry that should read cash.
House tidied so that husband will find things whilst I am away, or not now I think about it.
Ingredients for baked goods bought so that they can be made tomorrow.
I think that's everything. What have I forgotten?

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Oh come on Pinkie don't be like that!

Nobody mentioned booze for the naughty corner. Especially if there is a birthday party!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Van packed - except for fresh fruit and a bottle of water...
Some firewood and the barrow are in!

Trailer is packed, got a bag of firewood and wheelbarrow on and two more bags of firewood to give to Aaron to bring down.

Just got to sort out stuff that's going in the car now :)

will it still be your birthday mr fenna? or have the dates moved to avoid it...

..never happen...

Yup... it's Saturday 25th or the first day of the moot proper and suitable plans to help him celebrate it are in action :evilangel:

I have given up having birthdays!

You may have but we haven't so you're going to celebrate it whether you want to or not :p

Nobody mentioned booze for the naughty corner. Especially if there is a birthday party!!

Thanks for the reminder... I'm supposed to go through my drinks shelf and pull out everything me and the wife don't drink so there should be plenty of booze to donate to the Naughty Corner :beerchug: :1244::1244:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just so everyone is aware, Online ticket sales have finished, if anyone wants to attend come and register/pay at reception.

Looking forward to it, see you there guys and girls :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE