BushMoot 2015 Dates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
One day i'm determined i'll get to the Bushmoot, this year will not be the one as i will be in the Adirondack mountains trying not to feed myself to the local black bear or wolf pack population

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Amazing country for big nature Canada, what part are you going to? I got a buddy over there who used to live over here he lives on the edge of The Algonquin Park nr Ontario keeps telling me i should go over and stay with them for a while, one day i'll take him up on the offer but this year it is back to the Adirondack State Park for the first time in 25 years, got my flights and canoe hire paid for and all internal usa travel arrangements made, just wishing away the next six months now.

Sorry for my offtopicness, i originally opened the Bushmoot thread hoping the dates weren't gonna clash

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I am heading to a place near Maynooth, some way outside Ottawa. It's my first trip to this part of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Very similar area to where my buddy lives, he is on the east of the Algonquin Park and Maynooth just to the south, he tells me many times it has truly outstanding views in every direction and when he heads into the park he often doesn't see another soul for days at a time, that will be one hell of a trip

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Similar to me with the Adirondacks i've been dreaming of going back ever since i last left back in 1990, just my rucksack, my canoe and kit and my fishing gear

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I plan to take many pics maybe even a bit of video, same on your side i'd love to hear about your trip and see pics, hopefully it adds more fuel to fire and make me visit my buddy over that way sooner rather than later

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Will do. Going to be a very outdoors summer. I'm doing Bushmoot and Wilderness Gathering then Canada!

If you make it to any of those let's meet up for a beer and compare notes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I'll investigate Wilderness Gathering dates as Bushmoot dates clash with my trip, just checked it also clashes, it's more about funds expended on a trip so close to a big trip that causes the clash for me, i fly to USA the day after Wilderness Gathering ends and I am away for 7 weeks so funds are being squirrelled away

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE