BushMoot 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There's more info here http://bushmoot.com

Online Ticket sales have now stopped, if you still wish to attend the BushMoot or course for any period please turn up and then report to reception where you can pay on site for attendance.

Thanks all and see you there :D

The dates for Full Members are 5th Aug through to the 17th in the same format as last year with camping days, worksop days, trader day/evening communal meal, and then more camping days.

Non Full Members the dates are 6th Aug to the 16th.

Please keep in mind that these dates are not compulsory, anyone can come for however long they wish, just the core workshop days, a few camping days or the whole thing, it's up to you.

We'll be getting tickets up for sale in the near future on bushmoot.com and we'll let you know when they're available.

Thanks all, looking forward to seeing you again

Last edited:

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
i've followed the link there mate and cant see where to buy tickets can anyone give me a hint sorry

No one said tickets are available.

If you read post #1 you'll find tickets will be available in the near future. Near future isn't 3 days later - think somewhere February ... Maybe March, though well before the Moot starts and there's never been a year we had to tell someone we ran out of tickets.

Comfy

Noted in the diary. I used to live down the road, took my camera round the general area quite a bit. The rocky/sandy beach at the end of the estuary (on the left hand side) is fantastic for photography if anyone else is into it. Actually, there's many a mile of lovely beaches in the area and some pretty amazing cliffs too if people want to get out of the camp for an afternoon's bimble.

Edit: Just realised my avatar was taken just down the road :)

Mar 3, 2013
wales
I live not far from Merthyr Mawr, and Trecco bay is only about 2 miles along the beach from the Estuary Mouth. By car it's about 10 minutes.

Richie N

Life Member
Mar 2, 2013
London
As I will have to leave on the 14th I have looked at booking the core days plus the 6th-8th . Do I have to (or how do I ) book the 5th without booking up to the 17th ? Hope this makes sense !

Richie N

Life Member
Mar 2, 2013
London
Cheers Tony , i got that but as the 5th is a free day I wasn't sure if any kind of booking was needed to add that day ?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry, missed that last one.
Just let Shelly know that you're coming on the 5th and all's good :D

Same for any other Full Members (not regular members), if you're coming on the 5th or leaving on the 17th let Shelly know

Last edited:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Just payed for my tickets, my heart is still pounding. Looks like you are stuck with me for two weeks :)
PS. How do I "let Shelly know" ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE