Bushmoot 2013 - who is going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I'll be there for the whole whack.

You'll find me in the Naughty Corner, particularly at night! ;)

Stay out of the kitchen and leave the gun alone!

Chef

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Midnitehound huh?

I know you! Best keep your hands off the gun he knows how to use it.

I will be there with daughter 14, daughter 10 and son 7.

They are very excited.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
I'm there for the whole Moot. Still planning what I want to be doing, so many possibilities to choose from.

See you there. :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Very much planning on being there. It's my second time so I won't have to endure the rituals of the first timer initiation. Took ages for my eyebrow (singular) to grow back. Or maybe it was just high jinxs from JOhn and Steve that I got this treatment.

Haven't got ANY of my kit together yet, but most is within 15 feet of me in this loft and in the one that backs onto it, so sorting shouldn't be too much hassle. I brought far too much stuff last year so hopefully this year I can not worry about the tyres rubbing on the wheel arches again.

See you there folks.

Aaron aka "Biker"

Biker

Don't forget the flint - bring enough to make the tyres rub!

Getting it sourced mate. Keep your beard net on. Sheesh! Some people's kids! Sopke to my Mum on Friday and she's donating a big chuck she has in her garden, and we're talking one piece big enough to fill a bucket. I'm also having my ex-Alison find some along North Kent when she's out on dog walks. I'll grab as much as I can once I hit the UK as well

Biker

Good oh!
I can see you using up a lot...

On knapping or throwing at you John? Speaking of which, did that 5kg bag of mint imperials that Steve found on ebay ever get bought?

Soooooo looking forward to this Moot, not looking forward to the 500 mile one way drive though, but this kind of relaxation in the woods ought to be on prescription for me! So I'll manage.

Chainsaw, helmet, ear defenders and fuel - check
Kindle fully charged - check
drawing pad and pencils - check
ear plugs + spares - check
Laptop left at home - check

Bring it on!

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
My missus just brought us tickets as a treat .Yet it lands on our handfasting year and a day. How do I make it special for her ?. As she did this for me and would much rather a hotel !.
We are ment to repeat our vows among equals and peers . And I need ideas she deserves something for even putting up with me yet alone going without fluffy pillows lol .
Paddytray .;

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
My missus just brought us tickets as a treat .Yet it lands on our handfasting year and a day. How do I make it special for her ?. As she did this for me and would much rather a hotel !.

Sounds like your lady's comfort is a priority. :cool:
You in tents or tarps/hammock?

Stu

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
We are ment to repeat our vows among equals and peers . And I need ideas she deserves something for even putting up with me yet alone going without fluffy pillows lol .
Paddytray .;

You could always go for a bit of luxury and book one of the yurts on the site :)

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I know they look brilliant Mesquite . But I'm broke I'll think of something Maybe a little ceremony on the beach or dunes . Anyone Pagan or just interest more than welcome to join in obviously .
I'll start looking for honey mead :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I know they look brilliant Mesquite . But I'm broke I'll think of something Maybe a little ceremony on the beach or dunes . Anyone Pagan or just interest more than welcome to join in obviously .
I'll start looking for honey mead :)

You could always do it after the morning meeting and walk out under a row of raised SFA's and other axes ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE