Bushmoot 2009 dates?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 15, 2008
Norwich
I know it's still winter... but we too are eagerly anticipating news of Bushmoot 2009, and the chance to catch up with the friends we made last year!
has anyone heard any rumblings of what's happening and when?
Oh and Hey Rich... how's it going? will you be damp-fire-lighting again this year?
cheers!

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
Just the dates that the wife's Aunt has chosen to come over from the US and grace us with her presence. :banghead:

Things that make you say f&*%.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tony booked the site for 31st to the 9th, so friday through to the Sunday of the weekend following.

THOUGH: it's unknown for now what the exact plans are regarding the exact length of the Moot. Be it either same as other years, or longer.

I'll make a note for Tony and ask to come back on this as soon he's back on the forum.

J.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Tony booked the site for 31st to the 9th, so friday through to the Sunday of the weekend following.

THOUGH: it's unknown for now what the exact plans are regarding the exact length of the Moot. Be it either same as other years, or longer.

I'll make a note for Tony and ask to come back on this as soon he's back on the forum.

J.

Thanks I'll book those dates

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Just to confirm
That's 31 July to 9 August in case anyone was booking the wrong month!

I think the plan is to have a day or two of bushy stuff (workshops etc), then a day or off (site seeing, relaxing etc) then back to workshops

All subject to change atm though so don't bank on certain things happening oncertain days

Cheers

Mark

welshnik

Jul 11, 2008
South Wales
Thanks for this guys - was thinking we need to book leave as we are staying this year (we came as day guests last year and felt such imposters!!!!)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
It seems that the plan has changed.

This year's moot was going to be 9 days, but the site has got other bookings (i think that's what Tony told me?).

so the offical dates so far as I know are from the 31st July to the 4th August

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE