Bushcrafter from Denmark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fjällräven

Jul 29, 2011
Denmark
Hi

I have just joined this great forum to catch up with a alot of great tips about bushcraft and the right kit for it.

About me:
31 year old guy from Denmark.
Interests: Bushcraft ofcourse :), seakayaking, canoeing, hiking, telemark & cross country skiing, hunting and much more.

PMs are welcome if you want to know more about me or bushcrafting in Denmark

Fjällräven

Jul 29, 2011
Denmark
Maybe I have to state, that I have nothing to do with the Fjällräven company, I am just a really avid user of their products. In fact I use their trousers everyday.......
In my eyes you dont find any better bushcraft trousers than Fjällrävens. I prefer the Barents, Iceland or Greenland trousers.

Thanks for the welcome

krung

May 4, 2010
Copenhagen, Denmark
Why not write a little about what bushcraft you do in dk? As a Dane myself, I am curious as to how you practice it. My only activities are to go to furesøen and light a fire to cook lunch on from time to time.

Fjällräven

Jul 29, 2011
Denmark
Hi krung and others
I do several small bushcraft tours all the time, where I enjoy using my axe and knife. I start a fire and cook some food or just a cup of coffee and enjoying the nature around me.
In the summer I love to go to Norway and hike ind the fjells and i the winter time I go cross country skiing, both relaxed tours but I have also finished Vasaloppet in Sweden (90 km).
Once or twice a week I go seakayking, I live only 100 meters from a nice fjord.

If I was allowed I would post some pictures from my last BC tour....

Aug 16, 2011
Hi Fjallraven always good to have some one from sweden. you ever hiked Idre dalarna ? what do you personley think of that area as hear its hard to navigate. i think its stunning :)

Fjällräven

Jul 29, 2011
Denmark
Hi Northern Wilderness

I´m from Denmark - not Sweden, but I love that country. Just been there one week on holiday this summer. At the Vänern Lake.
I have never hiked in Idre dalarna, is it near the Idre Fjäll?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE