Withdrawn Bushcraft Show 2021 tickets Available for Sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Got 2 X Adult Saturday 28th August and 2 X Evening pass (assuming Saturday night).

They are in My girlfriends name and I don't know how ticket transfers work with TBS.

I will contact TBS by phone to confirm if transfer is ok and Please do some research yourself so you are satisfied of no snags.

Tickets are a code and a QR code attached to an image in an email.

If you are interested Please PM me and we can try and sort it out. First PM will get the choice and I will post here SPF.

from the show message:

Dear Bushcraft Show Supporter.

……after many trials, tribulations and uncertainties, we are now ready to go.

I wrote to you last year to thank you for your very kind consideration in rolling-over your tickets to the next event. In presenting the ticket(s) to you for the August edition of TBS2021, I reiterate those heart-felt thanks.

In a small mark of our gratitude for your unwavering support, I should also like to extend an invite to you to join us for a little get-together on Friday evening 27th August. Full details will be on the website but briefly, we shall be hosting a ‘Supporters Supper’ in the show arena between the hours of 1800 - 2000hrs.

We do very much hope you’ll join us for a glass of wine and a bite to eat. l’ll do my level best to get to meet just as many of you as I can, to offer you my elbow(!) and to tell you personally just how grateful I am for you being a true supporter.

There will be some music, a pop-up bar and opportunity to win some prizes generously donated by some of our sponsors. All names will be entered into a raffle with the main prize being a family ticket to TBS2022.

Again, thank you and I can’t wait to greet you in a couple of months time.

Virtual hugs,

David and the team.

They Owe her £76?? so offered at £65 By bank transfer Only Please (No PayPal) All in provided we are both completely happy that the tickets will be valid for you on the day.

Many Thanks
Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE