Bushcraft Quiz

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Good bush hunting evening my friends, for it is I, Boatnose 'QuizWriter' Panbow, here to bring you my fantastic Bushland quiz.

Without further ado, lets commence the quiz. The winner will receive 2kg of Mongolian bison horn and a cauldron full of my world famous fowl broth, delivered via messenger kestrel. Get your quill and ink ready!

1.) in 1998, which famous (at the time) mythical creature did hunter gatherer extraordinaire, Boatnose Panbow, slay?

2.) when crafting a fine yew wood longbow, what should the boyeur 'chase'.

3.) complete the line of this globally replayed song from Boatnose Panbows 3rd album 'confessions of a rouge forager'

as the kestrel flies, the bowman.....

4.) to make the finest hearty hunter's beast broth, should the chef use 6 beef beasts? Or 5 beef beasts?

5.) what did boat nose pan bow famously do when he, and fellow globally acclaimed forest inhabitant, Ray mears, shared a flask some forest soup?

6.) how many copies of 'it ain't easy catchin' kestrels did bnpb sell?

10 million or 3 million

my woodland comrades, I hope that you have enjoyed my incredibly entertaining woodland quiz. Please post your completed replies below and I will award a prize to the first entry to get full marks. Remember my sneaky bushland buddies, don't copy the person next to you, they may not be right ;)

Boatnose out!

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
2. 1/3rd of half a bow length, either side side of the hand hold. For a left handed bow, reduce the total chase by a 'shaftment'.
3. as the kestrel flies, the bowman "is compelled to follow".
4. 5, (too many beasts spoil the broth)
5. Boatnose Panbow regurgitated his consumed broth and graciously saved it for the 'master'. Note: Bear Grylls saved the regurgitated broth in a leather flask and the broth saved his life when he was perilously close to death after enduring three years alone (without food or water) after becoming lost after leaving Auchtermuchty in search of the then missing Beyonce, Beyonce was never found (so Bear says :slap:).
7. None, trick question, the title was 'it ain't easy castrating kestrels".

I was expecting the "Winged Messenger Hermes".

For my fearless foresty friend Crossland Kelly, I must offer you my most sincere bush land apologies. Also, have you read my wonderful bushcraft poetry? I have written all types of incredible poetry including my Bowem 'an ode to a bow', my stewem (about my famous partridge stew that's got all the bush land chefs raving) and more recently my ghettoem, where I tried my bush land hand at rap. They're all fantastic and you should have a read through them whilst sipping a warm amulet full of heathland lobby.

Let me know what you think of my amazing poems!

Thanks,

BN 'master of all trades' PB

Remember, keep your friends close, but your bows closer!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE