The dreams of Boatnosepanbow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Foragers, wanderers, hunters, friends, foes, poachers, bushmen, boyeurs and most importantly, fans! Tis' I!! Boatnosepanbow, heathland-poet maestro extraordinare!

Thank you for all your kind words of support surrounding my fantastic poetry, that I have recently shared on the forum. Your praise left me so emotional on Wednesday that I forgot about my grouse broth and I burned the beast. My bushman broth was ruined.

If you weren't already awAre, I am an incredible legendary bushtamperer, who writes the best woodland poetry this side of the Himalayas. Go check my Bowem (about a very special bow I once made) or stewem (about my world famous partridge stew). I also do other extraordinary poetry such as my recent thank you poem and my bushland rap.

For the night is nigh, the fog has drawn close. Wise Boyeur, boatbosepanbow, is due his scavenger snooze.

Good night to all my fans, your (unsurprising) support keeps me foraging.

Thank you,

boatnose 'Autograph signer' panbow

Last edited:

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Some on here do not like a bard.
Some hold them all in high regard.
It may not scan or even rhyme.
Doesn't have to all the time.
Makes a halfway decent start
If written mostly from the heart.

Some on here do not like a bard.
Some hold them all in high regard.
It may not scan or even rhyme.
Doesn't have to all the time.
Makes a halfway decent start
If written mostly from the heart.

a wonderful piece of wood poetry my fellow wander-forager boatman. You should be proud of such fine work! I am boat nose panbow, global poetry/survival icon. Check out some of my other fabulous poetry like my stewem, Bowen, ghettoem or my amazing thank you poem!

Bnpb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE