Bushcraft Training Courses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My fond friends and fans of Bushcraft UK, it is I, Boatbosepanbow, evergreen educator extraordinare! For it has been many weeks since I have spoken to all of my fans on the forum, it is great to be back.

Over the last few weeks I have been preparing the resources for a fresh adventure. Now, Boatnose Panbow is offering a range of bushcraft training courses for all you budding hunter-wanderers on the forum. Where better to hone your skills than at Boatnose Panbows School of Survivial.

Courses are priced individually and will be quoted on application. Due to high demand, it is advised that you book 2 months in advance. My dear fans and bush land pals, I, Boatnose Panbow will now share with you, my incredible training courses:

All courses are available at rookie, intermediate, pro, legendary and maestro level. Once completed you will receive a special certificate, carved using a sheath knife

Broth Brewing Course
Stew Making course
Beast Gutting and Preparing
Beast boiling
Fowl gutting and preparing
Fowl boiling
Longbow making
Hunting (all varieties)
Poaching
Wood whittling
Kestrel Rearing
SOS survival
Fire making
Archery
Poem writing
Bowem writing
Stewem writing
Ghettoem writing

If you want the best quality training sessions from The globally-worshipped, legendary poacher-forager, Boatnose Panbow, contact via the forum or also via messenger kestrel.

Thanks,
Boatnose 'professor of poaching' Panbow

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE