Bushcraft in London

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robertslondon

Jul 28, 2012
London
Hello.

I am new member, and excited about taking part in what looks like a great community.

I live in South London and Bushcraft for me involves trips with my 9 year old daughter. My friends are not so keen. In fact they think I'm mad.

Are there groups in London that get together from time to time?

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Hi Matt and welcome.

We are a group that gets together when we can and just have a meet up in pubs in London, many of us go out as a group to various venues.

Look us up under south east, London pub meets:)

S

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Welcome. There are lots of people in london and elsewhere who think getting out into the countryside and woodland is mad. Thankfully there are also many who don't. There are plenty of people from in and around london on here.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Matt and welcome to the BCUK. As Sandsnakes said a group of London based members get together every 3 weeks or so to chat and have a drink. You are more than welcome to come along. we meet at The George in Southwark High St. by London Bridge. If you look out on MeetUps England South East under London Pub Meet Up. The next one will be after The Olympics date to be arranged.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE