Bushcraft Expeditions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
Have been looking for a bushcraft course to do sometime between July and September.

I really like the look of the thailand expedition on www.bushcraftexpeditions.com, but the dates are not ideal. Just wondering which schools you would recommend for travel beyond the UK.

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Biddlesby said:
Have been looking for a bushcraft course to do sometime between July and September.

I really like the look of the thailand expedition on www.bushcraftexpeditions.com, but the dates are not ideal. Just wondering which schools you would recommend for travel beyond the UK.

They are going to Borneo in September that's good jungle bushcraft.

As for recommending schools I don't think you need look further than them

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think it all depends on what you want to do, be it arctic, desert, jungle etc There's quite a few schools offering courses abroad now so there's more choice than ever before.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
I really like the look of the thailand one, there. But all environments appeal to me! Probably Jungle as that is the one I am least likely to go, planning a trip for myself, since it is so intimidating! So I think I would get the most out of a jungle course. I would like to keep it close to £1000 so the bushcraftexpedition one looks good. Just wondering what recommended alternatives there are.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE