Bushcraft and Survival Skills Magazine Subscription

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Hi Guys,

Just subscribed to this magazine and can't seem to find anywhere on the website if there is an auto-renewal that comes with it, does anyone know? Will it automatically take the funds from my pay pal account next year or will it wait for me to manually subscribe again?

Thanks
Bushcraftsman

2trapper

Forager
Apr 11, 2011
Italy
I subscribed in 2011 and not renewed in 2012. It's manual. I'd like to go on with subscription (online one) but the communications by emails with the staff were very poor

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I subscribed in October last but am finding it incredibly difficult to get the magazine online, haven't achieved it yet including the latest isssue. It won't accept my login although it sent me an auto reply giving me my login details which I used. I can't get an answer out of them either !!! ideas ??? Before I try to cancel my subscription ... and I bet that's difficult too !!!

Frustratedly fuming !!!

Last edited:

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
It's Manual.
I just had the last magazine from my subscribtion, and on the same day there was an email asking if i wanted to re subscribe, either by sending a cheque, or calling them to pay by card. I originally paid using Paypal.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE