"Bush Craft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival" By Mors Kochanski

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Voivode said:
The "official" website for Mors Kochanski is here. The've got all the videos and books and pamhlets currently available, as well as his course schedule. You might have to ask about shipping over the pond though. They're not really set up as a retail site, more for information.

"Bush Arts" is the arts and crafts book he did a number of years ago, and is out of print. Thus the highway robbery price. :)

Thanks for the link :You_Rock_

The book is an amazing read and well worth getting for refrence and the colder, darker nights we have to come over the winter period.

Right... where's the book and my damson gin :D

Phil.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
Well the postman has just delivered "Bush Craft - Outdoo Skills and Wilderness Survival" By Mors Kochanski.

I ordered it from the States a week or so ago and it has just arrived - had a quick flick through and it looks fantastic :D

Have to go to the chemist which is a 9 mile round trip and as I have nothing planned for the day I was going to walk through the fields to get there. Seriously tempted to drive and spend the rest of the morning reading :D

But it's a sunny day and the evenings have drawn in so it's on with the Lowas and I'm gonna save the reading for later with a glass of wine.

Just gotta sort out my knife, water bottle, map, compass, etc, etc, etc - I reall do have too much kit to carry :lmao:

Phil.
if you liked mors book then you will like thomas j elpel books ;)

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I got mine from Amazon and can't rate it highly enough. I just love the review that one person wrote about using a knife. Just how wrong can one person be?

Here is what they say ; 'This book is frankly a waste of your money. if you are going to spend it, spend it on a more practiacal book. Bushcraft spends 35 pages telling you how to hold a knife, it almost insults a person with any common sense..
I leave you to judge the reviewer!! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE