Buffalo mountain jacket, XL, pertex & pile

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
Hello,now SOLD thanks
Buffalo professional range mountain jacket for sale, colour is black, size 48, (which i think is buffalo's biggest size). Great kit, versatile, highly breathable and very warm.
It's hardly been worn so would like £70 posted (it cost £110 and buffalo's r.r.p. is £125).

features include..

Black pertex 6 shell and 'AquaTherm' pile lining.
Two way front zips, one creating a storm baffle over the other.
Two outer zipped pockets.
Two internal secure zipped pockets.
Waist and hem shock-cord adjusters.
Touch and Close (hook and loop) fastening is used on wrist adjusters and on the collar for hood attachment.

here's a couple of quotes about it from the buffalo web site..

"this is the jacket for standing about in howling whiteouts. For Winter walking or mountaineering, walking the dog, bird watching or fishing".

"used with Buffalo HA Salopettes, and Special 6 shirt at over 23,000 ft in the Himalayas, and with this combination as insulation for an open bivouac in a Buffalo Superbag at 18,500ft."

here's a link to Buffalo Systems website for pictures and more info about buffalo kit..
http://www.buffalosystems.co.uk/dp8rollover.htm

cheers :)

Reactions: bambodoggy

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I already have one of these. However, for anyone who is considering buying let me say I think they are superb. I got one last year and have worn it lots. Can wear it on its own, as a winter jacket or as a warm jacket round the camp. I'm not on commission either!!:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE