Budget bugnet for 11ft and under hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Although I love my Green Hornet and the Hennessy offers me a good nights sleep the most comfy lay I have is my 11ft TW Pocho/hammock/tarp. The only issue is the lack of bugnet. So while I wait until I can warrant the cost of the warbonnet blackbird I have been seeking an alternative.

I came across these on ebay and on paper they seemed to tick the box but like many a chinese solution you never know what you'll end up with. So for £10.50 I thought it was worth a punt.

The netting although not up to the standard of my branded hammock certainly looks like it will achieve multiple trips, the visibility it offers is really good. Again with the zips they look up to the job but are no frills.

The cinch sleeve appears well made as do the ridgeline clips and I'm confident in its ability to do the task it's intended for. I have left a link on the vid below and will be updating this review after I have given it a good run out but for the price if I get 3 trips out of it I won't feel aggrieved.

Reactions: kard133 and Nice65

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
That looks interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Wonder if the holes are small enough to stop a midge getting through? Found mosquito net holes too big. Would maybe work with a bivvy bag with ridge line which is something I’m looking to do.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE