Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 dbl and UK Hammocks full length 3-season underquilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I have decided to consolidate my summer and winter sleeping arrangements into a Hilleberg Akto. So i'm selling my Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 dbl hammock with Titanium Dutch Clips on webbing suspension. There are also 4 Aluminum Quilt hooks sewn onto the hammock to take the UQ. The Hammock has been used for two summer weekends (4 nights) and is in mint condition but picked up a small burn in the mosquito netting from an inquisitive idiot with a cigarette in their mouth looking inside. Fortunately, the burn sealed the net and I had it professionally repaired so it's still completely bug proof and neat.
The under quilt is a UK hammocks three-season one that is full length so you don't have to get a cold head or feet! It has some Titanium Dutch Hooks attached to overlap the ends making the whole thing hang well. The UQ has been used for two weekends (4 nights) and is mint condition.
I would prefer to sell them as a pair. The UQ cost me £145.50 and the hammock was £120 and about £30 for the dutchware bits so I think £200 is a fair asking price. I have a top quilt too but prefer that to a sleeping bag in a tent so am keeping it.

Payment via bank transfer to avoid oppressive PayPal slice being taken.

I'll get some photos up soon.

Last edited:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Hi Irene,

I did respond at the time but didn't hear back. The hammock has now been really sold i'm afraid - with money received.

All the best,
Joe.

Irene

Oct 5, 2008
Sussex East
Errr, lets get this straight. I PM'd you saying I was interested. You replied telling me the hammock was sold. You then ignore my interest and accept the offer from someone who contacted you after me.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
No, allow me to get this straight...

• You PM'd me about a possible trade for a Hilleberg Akto in another tread, not this sale for money.
  • You and I never came to any kind of agreement about that trade or this sale for money.
  • My advert never offered or guaranteed the items to the first person that contacted me, I select who I wish to sell to as you select who you wish to buy from.
  • You were invited to make an offer, you were not entitled to buy it.
  • You had the opportunity to PM me with renewed interest when I revived the thread but missed the window of opportunity.
  • If you still feel like you were owed the item because you asked simply me a question that is beyond my control.

My reply is an ugly public response that should not have been forced but i'm not about to take an overly-entitled rant from someone idly. Please move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE