Wanted: Hilleberg Akto / Have Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 dbl and UK Hammocks UQ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Hey all,

I'm seeking a Hilleberg Akto.

I have to offer a Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 dbl hammock with Titanium Dutch Clips on webbing suspension. There are also 4 Aluminum Quilt hooks sewn onto the hammock to take the UQ. The Hammock has been used for two weekends (4 nights) and is in mint condition but picked up a small burn in the mosquito netting from an inquisitive idiot with a cigarette in their mouth looking inside. Fortunately, the burn sealed the net and I had it professionally repaired so it's still completely bug proof.

The UQ is a UK hammocks three-season one that is full length so you don't have to get a cold head or feet! It has some Titanium Dutch Hooks attached to overlap the ends making the whole thing hang well. The UQ has been used for two weekends (4 nights) and is mint condition.

Neither the hammock or UQ have been near a fire or anything nasty.

In terms of what i'm after is a newer Akto that has the fabric logo with a bidirectional zip opening - I think 2010 or later.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE