bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Good to see you both Jason and Pitkin.

Ed had a good days beating and Keith asked how the pheasant tasted, I'll leave you to tell that one J!

Looking forward to Monday, see you then.

swyn.

PS. Did we fix a date for the apres Christmas big family meet up? I will run this by Tony.

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Thank you for letting us use the wood this weekend Swyn, slept on a bed of straw under the stars without a sleeping bag or a blanket with a cracking groundfrost!
Question:Does this make me a double 'ard bushcrafter or just plain stupid!

SWMBO chose the latter...........Ho hum!

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
is the Bucks group still accepting new "members"? Had to take (another) year out from doing fun stuff, so was hoping to get out and about more next year.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
yes please!

will it be friday and saturday or just the friday?

edit - i mean friday night and saturday night, or just friday night

i'm in either way though

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
I'd like to attend, if I can get permission. The look she gave me when I asked indicates this may not be forthcoming tho:(
I dunno, we work together, spend all our time together, you'd have thought she'd be glad to see the back of me for a night. Women, can't live with them... Pass the beer nuts.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Working away that weekend. I wanted to see you guys before christmas. :banghead:

Starting up a new clinic in Canterbury, still its no compensation for the woods:( ah well next time.

Sandsnakes

Rod-the-elder

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
I want to cram as much bushcraft in to this week end. so if any of you lot want to do any workshops that would be good.let me no and we will sort some thing out;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE