BT and Old Man's Beard

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I have just had a month long wrangle with BT over my Broadband. It was down for 4 weeks and they didn't turn up despite making 9 appointments. Never even phoned once to say they couldn't make it!:aargh4:
Any way, to the Old Man's Beard. Every time at this year I like to send out envelopes of local Old Man's Beard fungi to 3 people who have difficulty in finding such tinder in their area, particularly if you are new to Bushcraft. A sort of Christmas present of fellow Bushcrafters to say 'thanks' generally for all the fun and assistance I've had from this site during the year. If you think you fit this discription please PM me with your address and I'll get the stuff off as soon as I can. I will collect it this weekend, dry it and sent it off, likely in the first week of 2011. Strictly on a 'first come first served basis'. Would have been out for Christmas had it not been for BT!:nono:
In the meantime Happy Christmas to all fellow Bushcrafters

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Very kind of you Fred... May i take you up on the offer, as its one tinder I've yet to try :)

Regards, al.

P.S your inbox is full!

Last edited:

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I'm sure I've just found my parcel of this from last year :)
wondered where it had been put, and no idea how it ended up in one of my tool boxes :S

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE